A magnificent residence, heralded by six majestic phoenix palms. Finally, a place to perfectly complement your approach to life. One where every waking moment is your prerogative, and every action is your masterstroke. Privacy, not for privacy’s sake, nut to preserve the purity of the moment – a privilege that is rightfully yours. Introducing PALMS @ SIXTH AVENUE, landed residences for connoisseurs who share the same appreciation of this truly rare privilege.
PALMS @ SIXTH AVENUE is a place for all your pleasures. You have arrived – at the best of worlds. The distinguished district of Bukit Timah is your domain, and the environs of Dempsey Hill, Holland Village and Orchard Road is your playground. A wealth of indulgences and diversions made immensely gratifying, by their immediacy.
The romance of your desert oasis, PALMS @ SIXTH AVENUE. Discover a seductive green oasis that charms and draws you in. As you stroll down the stepping stones that weave seamlessly through the landscape, the subtle murmur of water mingles with the slight rustling of palm frands gently waving. It leads to an enigmatic water wall that calms your senses, and provides sensory pleasure at the same time.
A world unto itself at Palms @ Sixth Avenue. Deep in this tranquil wilderness, alluring contrasts abound – soft oasis shade with the glow of the sun, intense green of leaves with the azure of water, nature’s hand with contemporary touches.
Unit Sizes & Prices
Built in area: 4263 sqft – 5834 sqft
Prices start from $5.7 million
- Rare 32 exclusive 3-Storey strata Semi-Detached houses with basement & attic including private basement carpark, home lift & private pool
- Located in prime & highly sought-after District 10 (Sixth Avenue)
- Exclusive locality well known for its prestigious and tranquil locality
- Palms @ Sixth Avenue is within close proximity to Bukit Timah and Holland Road with a wife array of amenities
- Enjoy living in a prominent district that is near to distinguished schools including Raffles Girls, Nanyang Primary, Henry Park Primary, Hwa Chong Institution, Polytechnics and University
- Near supermarket, Jelita Cold storage and Giants Bukit Timah
- Minutes drive to Holland Village MRT Station
- Upcoming Sixth Avenue MRT Station (Downtown Line due in 2015)
- Easy access to Central Business District, Orchard Road, Marina Bay Waterfront via Holland Road
- Excellent connectivity, easy access to major expressways such as PIE & CTE
- Short drive to Star Vista Shopping Mall at Buona Vista MRT Station
- Close proximity to One-North, Fusionpolis and Biopolis
- All units come with top quality finishes and branded applicances