MARCHING IN A PARADE OF LIFESTYLE LUXURY
An exclusive city-fringe development with a focus on living well, every detail is taken into consideration in the creation of Kovan Regency. Encircled by entertainment, recreation, retail and dining amenities, with Kovan Mrt Station just 250-metre away, yet enclosed within restful tranquility and contemporary comfort, a truly fulfilled life begins right here.
RISING IN MAGNIFICANT VIEWS
Prominently sited next to a posh landed estate, Kovan Regency overlooks unobstructed views of the northern and southern skilines. Comprising 6 blocks of 15-storey condominium and 15 strata terraces, every unit, block and communal landscape within the 393-unit development is angled to capture maximum space, light and scenery.
DIPPING IN TOTAL INDULGENCES
Lush landscaping inspired by the vibrant intersection of the tartan patterns maximises the recreational spaces between blocks. Generously lined with everygreen trees and palms. Kovan Regency replicates a tropical resort ambience to present a vacation right at home.
Step into the iconic clubhouse flanked by a cascading water feature and magnificent waterwall. Submerge your worries in the 50M lap pool or spa pool, warm your heart at the pool deck. Host a jovial party at the tree grove or cook up a mouth-watering feast at the barbeque garden. For a relaxing day in, go for a stroll along the chess corner, grab a read by the seating alcoves or work out at the outdoor fitness station in a garden setting.
Be among the 15 exclusive owners of one of the last few strata terrace houses to be built within a condominium development whereby foreigners are eligible. Specially oriented towards the private houses of Simon Road, enjoy a prestigious landed lifestyle while having unlimited access to condominium facilities. Each grand terrace house consists of 3 storeys, an attic, basement carpark and home lift. Without a doubt, a true symbol of opulence.
- Quiet environment and sited next to a posh landed estate
- 3 minutes walk to Kovan Mrt Station
- 1 stop to Serangoon Mrt interchange
- One of the last plot (if not the last) of GLS in the vicinity
- Encircled by retail and dinning amenities, entertainment, recreation and transport convenience
- Easy accessible to major roads and expressway
- All buildings have been designed with north-south orientation
- Grand stairs at main drop off leads to a upper level E-deck
- Architectural design takes an urban contemporary approach
- Landscape design concept derived from ‘Scottish tartan’ pattern
- Iconic Clubhouse with cascading water feature
- One of the last Strata Terrace (if not the last) to be built in a condominium development (PR & Foreigner eligible)
- Equipped with home lift
- Oriented towards the private landed of Simon Road whilst enjoy unlimited access to the condominium facilities
- Designed with a strip of ventilation slot to bring light and air into the centre of the house
- Each house is equipped with 2 private carpark lots at your doorstep