Delight in the Natural Surroundings of Your Dream Home
Step into a tranquil space that will ease your mind and soothe your soul. Step into your own personal paradise.
Charlton 18 comprises 18 low-rise units that form a cosy village-like atmosphere in the heartland of Kovan. Here you will be pleasantly surprised with a lifestyle accentuated by the proximity of nature and the conveniences of modern living. Welcome to Charlton 18.
Savour the Freedom to Fulfil Your Imagination
The inspiration of nature extends to the beautiful design of each and every unit at Charlton 18. Each home is endowed with three levels, a basement and an attic, offering the space to live your life. The mesmerising façade and grounds of Charlton 18 also add a surreal quality to your home that intoxicates and awes. With an abode at Charlton 18, you will feel like you have found heaven on earth.
Every Indulgence at Your Fingertips
Located in Kovan, an established area in Singapore that still retains all the charm while being close to city conveniences. Here you will find shopping malls, schools, sports stadiums, parks as well as dining and entertainment options all within a stone’s throw. A stroll away is Kovan MRT station and a short drive away from Central Expressway, (CTE), where you can venture throughout Singapore with ease. With so much around you, pampering yourself and your loved ones can be an everyday affair at Charlton 18.
Live in the Lap of Luxury
The gorgeous design of Charlton 18 invokes the feeling of living in a garden. A garden with amenities such as a swimming pool and pavilion where you can unwind and relax with family and friends after a long day in the office.
The beauty of life comes vividly alive at Charlton 18.
Discover a Home to be Proud Of
This is where form and function combine to form the perfect abode. Stunning design is complemented with fittings and furnishings ideal for contemporary living. With renown brands adorning every home at Charlton 18, you can be sure of quality and sophistication all around you. Surround yourself and your loved ones with the very best inside Charlton 18.
Experience the Elegance that Resides Within Every Home
Project Name: Charlton 18
Project Description: Proposed cluster housing development comprising 18 units of 3-storey terrace house with attic and basement carparks and communal facilities on LOT 01013T PT and 02471X MK 22 at Charlton Lane / Upper Serangoon Road (Hougang Planning Area)
Developer: De Paradiso Development Pte Ltd
Developer’s License Number: C0920
Location: Charlton Lane / Upper Serangoon Road
Architect / Quantity Surveyor: RSP Architects Planners & Engineers Pte Ltd
Structural Engineer: RSP Architects Planners & Engineers Pte Ltd
Mechanical & Electrical Engineer: Squire Mech Pte Ltd
Lawyer: Harry Elias Partnership LLP
Estimated Date of Legal Completion: 26 June 2020
Estimated TOP Date: 26 June 2017
Project Account: (Cluster) De Paradiso Development Pte Ltd – Project Account No. 450-308-181-9 with UOB
Estimated Maintenance Fee: $680 per month
Site Area: 2712.50 sqm ( 29,197.35sqft)
Plot Ratio: 1.42
No. of Units: 18
No. of Car Park Lots: 36 private car park lots (2 nos. per unit) + 1 visitor lot
No. of Lift: 1 Home Lift to each unit
Floor to Floor Height: Basement – 3.53m
1st Storey – 3.5m
2nd Storey – 3.5m
3rd Storey – 3.5m
Attic – 4.5m
Unit Types & Sizes
Typical Unit Floorplan
- FREEHOLD development with only 18 exclusive 4 bedroom units
- Only 5-6 minutes stroll (380 metres) to Kovan MRT and Heartland Mall
- 1 MRT stop away to Serangoon MRT Interchange and NEX Megamall
- Surrounded by prestige schools such as Rosyth Primary School, Paya Lebar Methodist Girls’ School, DPS International School, Maris Stella High, Xinghua Primary School & Serangoon Junior College
- Multiple bus services available along Upper Serangoon Road
- Excellent connectivity to major expressways such as KPE, CTE, PIE & TPE
- 8 minutes’ drive to Marina Bay Sands & 15 minutes drive to Changi International Airport
- Attractively priced to sell as compared to neighbouring resale & new condominium units (4 bedrooms / Penthouses) priced as high as $1100 – $1200 psf
- Shrinking home sizes generates the demand for bigger living spaces, spacious layouts of 3,391 – 3,671 sqft of landed living style homes catering to the needs of strong growing family demand
- Hassle free landed style living as compared to consistent issues plaguing pure landed living