Royal Square at Novena is a highly anticipated new integrated development located just next to Novena MRT Station. It will be another iconic building in the vicinity together with well-known shopping malls such as Velocity, Square 2, and Novena Square. Consisting of Retail Shops, F&B Outlets, Restaurants, Medical Suites and Hotel, Royal Square at Novena will be the first development in Health City Novena to set its foothold and uplifting the defination of mixed developments to a whole new level.
Royal Square at Novena which is the first of its kind as a complex of Medical Suites, Shops, F&B outlets and Restaurants within a hotel development in Singapore, promises boundless potential with Singapore’s Tourism Medical in the limelight of the entire South East Asia.
Breakdown of various unit type:
- 2 Levels of Retails Shops / F&B Outlets: 226 to 904 sqft (For Sale)
- 3 units of Restaurants: 2,583 to 4,790 sqft (For Sale)
- 14 Levels of Medical Suites: 420 to 786 sqft (For Sale)
- 3 Levels allocated for Day Surgery, Imaging Center and Laboratory (Not for Sale)
- 250 Hotel rooms are from Level 21 to 33 (Not for Sale)
Conveniently situated next to Novena MRT Station, Royal Square at Novena enjoys excellent connectivity through the Mass Rapid Transit (MRT) system. The site is also highly accessible to the City Centre and rest of the island via major expressways and main arterial roads such as Thomson Road, Newton Road and Moulmein Road.
Novena Centre is a medical hub well-known both locally and overseas, with Tan Tock Seng Hospital, Novena Medical Centre, National Skin Centre, National Neuroscience Institute and Mount Elizabeth Novena Hospital all located within the vicinity.
Royal Square at Novena will serve to provide hotel accommodation and commercial services supporting the surrounding hospitals and medical hub such as:
- Velocity @ Novena Square
- Novena MRT Station
- Novena Square 2
- Oasia Hotel
- Newton 200
- Tan Tock Seng Hospital
- Novena Medical Centre
- Novena Specialist Centre
Health City Novena is the integrated healthcare master plan development in Singapore where care and community both take centre stage. It aims to shape the future healthcare model of Singapore, anchor the Regional Health System to enhance the health of all in Central Singapore and ultimately empower people via a new mode of active and healthy living for everyone.
First conceptualized in 2010, this master plan has since been developed in consultation with stakeholders and the community.
An integrated and sustainable urban development, the Health City Novena will incorporate many vibrant and outstanding features. These will extend beyond healthcare to encompass a complete and holistic eco-system that includes health services, research and education, commercial, leisure and public spaces – achieving the goal of building a place where healthy life is central.
There are four key elements to the master plan – Care, Continuous Learning & Innovation, Community and Connectivity.
|No. of Units||Retail Shops (25 units) / F&B Outlets (23 units) – Total: 48 units
Level #01 (11 Retail Shops & 16 F&B Outlets)
Level #02 (14 Retail Shops & 7 F&B Outlets)Restaurants (3 units)
Level #02 (1 Restaurant)
Level #06 (2 Restaurant) – With Open TerraceMedical Suites (171 units)
Level #07 to #21Hotel Rooms (250 units) – Not for Sale
Level #22 to #33
|Expected Date of T.O.P||
- Strategically located next to Novena MRT Station with an iconic façade design and prominently situated at the junction of Thomson & Irrawaddy Road
- Novena will have the single biggest healthcare complex in the country when all public and volunteer healthcare facilities, and the medical school, are linked up physically by 2030 to form “Health City Novena“
- 1st and Only group of retail shops open for sale within Health City Novena, attracting rich patients’ patronages
- Enjoy First Mover Advantage to own a commercial unit in Novena with limitless upside potential as all other commercial units there are for lease only
- Great demand driven by increasing of medical tourism, number of doctors, ageing population n growing awareness of medical aesthetics within Singapore
- Scarce supply of strata medical suites in Singapore for sale
- High human traffic flow from surrounding offices and buildings such as Inland Revenue Authority of Singapore (IRAS), Tan Tock Seng Hospital, Novena Church and expected to reach 30,000 pedestrians a day by year 2030
- Boundless Potential for Capital Appreciation and Rental Demand
- No ABSD and SSD