Call The Heart Of A Vibrant Lifestyle Home.
Your Personal Oasis At The Vital Junction Of A Cosmopolitan Metropolis.
Rezi 3Two – an address where you can truly savour all the beautiful colours of life in your own tranquil urban retreat. Here, a truly exclusive lifestyle and an exemplary location will be matched with unsurpassed convenience and exquisite luxury. Conceptualised as a premium development at the edge of the city. Rezi 3Two will provide an excellent investment opportunity, with its prized setting right at the juncture of vital transport connections, so close to numerous existing and upcoming attractions. Just think of it as your gateway to a cosmopolitan way of life unlike any other.
Your Convenient Launchpad To A Vivid And Rich Lifestyle.
A location most ideal for inner city living, Rezi 3Two puts you in close proximity to vibrancy and convenience. Enjoy a wide range of amenities, such as shopping, banking, leisure, lifestyle and health care, within a short walking distance.
- 5 mins to Kong Hwa School, Geylang Methodist Primary School, Old Airport Food Centre
- 8-min drive to Tanjong Katong Girls’ School, Duman High School, Singapore Sports Hub, Indoor Stadium, East Coast Park
- 12-min drive to Katong Leisure Park, I12 Katong, Orchard Road, Marina Bay Sands / Esplanade, Marina Bay Golf Course, SMU
- 15-min drive to Fort Canning Park, Singapore Art Museum, Robertson Quay, Botanic Gardens, Singapore Expo, Changi Airport
- 20-min drive to Singapore Island Country Club, Universal Studios Singapore, Vivocity
- 10-min walk to Dakota / Aljunied MRT Station
- 1 Stop to Paya Lebar MRT Station
- 2 Stops to Stadium MRT Station
- 4 Stops to Promenade MRT Station
- 5 Stops to Expo, Bayfront / Esplanade MRT Stations
- 8 Stops to Clarke Quay & Pasir Ris MRT Stations
Your Treasure Map To Everything You Need And More.
Highly accessible to the city and other parts of Singapore via major expressways, Rezi 3Two is located strategically with freehold status for desirable home-ownership and prime investment.
Your Flamboyant Springboard To Rest, Relaxation And Recreation.
Give in to indulgence all day long with 2 exciting decks of comprehensive facilities. Get away from your daily grind on level 3, from working up a happy buzz at the indoor gym, to splashing around in the leisure pool and soaking up happiness on the sun deck.
Your Exemplary Haven Lets You Explore Bold New Perspectives.
From time to time, claim yourself a private corner at the Sky Terraces on Levels 3 and 6. Enjoy me-time moments on the Wellness Patio at the Outdoor Gym and Terrace Lounge. Pamper yourself on the Entertainment Patio at the Spa Alcove or serve up a romantic dinner at the Gourmet Dining area.
Your Exquisite Home Showcases Your Excellent Taste.
Come home to quality and admire the stamp of excellence showing beautifully in every minute detail of your elegant abode.
Unit Mix & Sizes
1 Bedroom + Study: 452 – 495 sqft (41 units)
2 Bedroom: 474 – 646 sqft (12 units)
3 Bedroom: 818 – 1,012 sqft (12 units)
Project Name: Rezi 3Two
Description: Proposed 1 Block 8 Storey Residential Flats (Total 65 Units) With Multi-Storey Car Park And Communal Facilities
District: 14 (Geylang Planning Area)
Location: 48, Lorong 32 Geylang, Singapore 398308
Tenure: Estate in Fee Simple (Freehold)
Site Area: 1,234.4 sqm (13,287 sqft)
Plot Ratio: 2.8
No. of Units: Total 65 Units
No. of Car Park Lots: 65 lots with 2 Handicapped Lots at Lower 1st to 2nd Storey without Mechanised Parking
Expected T.O.P: 31 December 2017
Legal Completion: 31 December 2020 or 3 years after Notice of Vacant Possession whichever is earlier
Expected Date of Construction: 3rd Quarter 2014
- A stone’s throw away to Dakota MRT – 6 mins stroll! 6 to 10 mins walk to 3 MRT Stations (Dakota, Paya Lebar & Aljunied)
- Within 1km from prestigious schools like Kong Hwa School and Geylang Methodist Primary School
- Freehold development conveniently located on city fringe that complements a cosy yet edgy city lifestyle
- Minutes drive to Suntec, Marina IR (MBS), City Hall, Raffles Place, CBD, Orchard Shopping Belt and Parkway Parade
- Close proximity to East Coast Park for a tranquil weekend retreat and enjoy wide range of indoor and outdoor entertainment and sports activities that cater to the enjoyment of all ages. Relax and bask under sun, enjoy the cool sea breeze, take a dip in the sea and fun picnics with friends and families
- 10 mins away from Changi Airport – good for weekend getaway and be spoilt with over 300 shopping and dining choices as well as a host of kid-centric attractions, and enjoy great savings with many retail outlets absorbing the 7% GST
- Well connected via major expressways like PIE, ECP, KPE, CTE and TPE
- 2 MRT stops via Circle Line to Stadium Station to the Singapore Sports Hub – a land and sea sporting infrastructure, entertainment and lifestyle hub. A one stop, fully integrated hub with a wide array of retail, dining and leisure choices for all
- 5 Major Developments Nearby include PUB’s Active, Beautiful, Clean Waters (ABC Waters) Programme, CET (Continual Education & Training Campus), Paya Lebar Commercial Hub, Waterfront at Kallang Riverside (Dining, Retail & Entertainment) & Singapore Sports Hub
- Food paradise that boasts a whole slew of infamous and delectable restaurants and inexpensive with large cluster of famous eateries
- Near Geylang Park Connector that runs from Geylang Lorong 40 to Tanjong Rhu Promenade that boosts facilities such as cycling and jogging track, and fitness corners
- With favourable Singapore Dollar exchange rate against other currencies like US Dollar, Sterling Pound and Euro, expatriates who are paid in their home currency will feel the pinch of having to pay a higher rent. Thus, those expatriates will consider other properties with relatively lower rentals that those higher rentals in CBD areas and expatriates’ favourite district 15
- The cooling measures may skew in favour for investors and rental markets as there will probably be more foreigners like regular expatriates and students opting to rent than buy moving forward
- Singapore is still the top choice for many foreign investors who are looking for long-term appreciation. The pull factors of Singapore include our stable government and very conservative fiscal policies. Once the initial reaction of the measure has died down, there will be buyers streaming back into the market
- In a land scarce Singapore with continuous foreign investments, demand from rising population of foreigners, the property prices will inevitability continue to appreciate in long run