THE NEW ICON OF THE CITY FRINGE
One generation of discernment, multi-generations of enjoyment. When it comes to commercial real estate, look no further than ARC 380. Solidify your stature in the business world as the proud owner of a FREEHOLD strata office and retail investment that will stand invincible through the future.
AN ASTOUNDING FREEHOLD ASSET MINUTES FROM THE CENTRAL BUSINESS DISTRICT AND MARINA BAY
COMPLETE WORK-LIFE BALANCE IN A CONDUCIVE WORKPLACE
ARC 380 is strategically located at the fringe of the city, minutes from the Central Business District, Marina Bay and Orchard Road. At the highly visible junction of Jalan Besar and Lavender Street, transport linkages, medical hubs and recreational, retail and dining attractions congregate to create the ideal business location.
In its surrounding are the existing Farrer Park, Boon Keng and Lavender MRT stations, as well as the future Bendemeer MRT station which is just 5 mins walk away. A teeming network of expressways in proximity enhances its convenience.
For office owners, ARC 380 is situated close to the Central Business District, allowing timely access to clients and business partners. An abundance of dining and recreation options nearby, including the future Singapore Sports Hub, Ophir-Rochor Corridor and Marina Bay Downtown, enhances work-life balance.
For retail tenants, working professionals from within the building, along with crowds from nearby industrial hubs, the upcoming Connexion medical hub and future sports developments at Kallang Basin will be present round the clock. With easy transport access, ARC 380 will be buzzing with crowds from all walks of life.
A grand covered drop-off for the office tower along Jalan Besar ushers patrons and guests into the magnificent 16-storey building.
TWO TERRACES OF WORK-LIFE INSPIRATION
To create a motivating environment for one to perform at his or her best, ARC 380 incorporates 2 levels of lifestyle facilities at the Sky Terrace and Roof Terrace that bring forth absolute well being.
4TH STOREY SKY TERRACE
At the Sky Terrace, BBQ Pits set amidst lush landscaping are perfect for company bonding and celebrations. The 12m high covered Sky Terrace adjoins an Open Roof Garden. Get out of the office for an unorthodox brainstorm session at the sun-soaked Terrace Deck, and get your creative juices flowing!
Rising high above the surrounding buildings, the Roof Terrace offers awe-inspiring views of Kallang Basin and the dazzling city skyline.
Step up to the Roof Terrace for your answer to optimum work-life balance. Relax your mind with a dip in the Lap Pool or head to the Gymnasium for a stretch after work. The Roof Terrace also comprises of a Function Room, enabling you to host meetings and corporate events without hassle.
ELEVATE INTO A REFRESHING WORK EXPERIENCE
SEE YOUR WORK ENVIRONMENT FROM A FRESH PERSPECTIVE
All office floors (except 5th storey) come with a Sky Terrace where professionals can gather to take a break in the accompaniment of a superb view and delightful company. The Sky Terrace also offers plenty of opportunities for networking and socialising.
HIGH CEILING WORK SPACE
The versatile office units are functionally laid out with floor-to-floor heights of 4.9m. Tall double glazed windows allow natural daylight and ventilation into the workplace while minimising solar heat gain and noise. Each office unit also includes a fully fitted toilet for added convenience.
ARRIVE AT A FUTURE OF AFFLUENCE
Conveniently integrated into the development are dining and retail outlets that perfectly complement the busy professionals’ lifestyle. Without stepping out of your workplace, your daily needs can be easily fulfilled right at your doorstep.
A spacious high volume plaza fronts the main retail entrance at the junction of Jalan Besar and Lavender Street. A second retail entrance at the junction of Lavender Street and Foch Road will capitalise on pedestrian movement from the upcoming Bendemeer MRT Station just across the road.
YOUR WORKPLACE OF UNSURPASSED CONVENIENCE
From a quick lunch break at the eateries, to chilling out after work at the many restaurants and cafes, ARC 380 has it all. At the same time, head to the shops for some retail therapy or get your daily necessities sorted with ease even with a hectic schedule.
Developer : Prominent Site Pte Ltd/Prominent Plaza Investments Pte Ltd (Associated to the Tong Eng Group of Companies)
Vendor : Prominent Site Pte Ltd
General Description : 16 Storey Commercial Development Comprising a 12 Storey Office Tower & a 4 Storey Podium of Retail, Car Park and Sky Terrace
Location : 380 Jalan Besar
Legal Description of Land : TS17 on LOTS 01971P & 01974K
Tenure : Freehold
Expected T.O.P. : 31 December 2018
Expected Legal Completion : 31 December 2021
Total No. of Units : 144 office units & 23 (15 Restaurant and 8 Shop) Retail Units
Site Area : 4,558.10sqm/49,063sqft
Plot Ratio : 3.0
Car Park : Podium Parking (2nd – 4th storey)
No. of Car Park Lots : 82 (Including 2 handicap Lots)
Unit Types & Sizes
Retail Shops: 226 – 474 sqft (7 units)
Restaurants: 366 – 829 sqft (13 units)
Offices: 700 – 1,001 sqft (52 units)
- Located at the highly visible and busy junction of Jalan Besar and Lavender Street, at the fringe of the city
- Freehold site of 49,063 sq ft.
- 5 mins walk to upcoming Bendemeer MRT station, part of Downtown Line
- Centrally located, near Central Business District, Marina Bay, Kallang Ave Industrial Estate, Kallang Distripark, upcoming Health City Novena, upcoming Paya Lebar Commercial Hub.
- Well-Connected to major expressways like CTE, ECP & PIE
- Cantilvered sky terraces located on the office floors from 6th to 16th storeys act as relaxation spaces
- Landscaped sky terrace located on the 4th storey with BBQ facilities and water features
- Roof terrace with lap pool, function room and gym allows you to relax and revitalize after a long day’s work with views to the Kallang Basin and Sports Hub
- Panoramic view of Kallang Basin, new Sport Hub and the Central Business District or city view towards Orchard
- All office units will come with a 4.9 metre floor to floor height
- All office units will have individual toilet and A/C ledges to enable the users to install own AC units to serve the offices beyond normal office hours
- Flexibile and versatile layout
- The retails capitalize on the main pedestrian movement along Lavender Street and Bendemeer MRT station.
- The retail entrances are strategically located facing two prominent traffic junctions, Jalan Besar/Lavender Street and Lavender Street/Foch Road
- All shop/restaurant units are located on the 1st storey and are either street facing or internal facing
- Well thought out circulation ensures visibility for all shop/restaurant unit
- Limited supply of freehold strata office and retail units in central locations for sale
- No Additional Buyer’s Stamp Duty, no Seller’s Stamp Duty
- Loan To Valuation of up to 80% of purchase price
- No restriction on foreign ownership